Red Jasper Crystal Healing Necklace – for Grounding – Gives Stability – Attracts Prosperity And Abundance – Good Luck. Attracting Wealth, Money & Luck
This necklace is made with ethically sourced genuine crystals and eco-friendly metals. All of our products are created with loving intent to promote positive living and a happier life.
BY LOCAL ARTISANS IN INDIA
Handcrafted with Love & Care
Every Orgonite Shop Products is handmade with 100% authentic ancient Indian stones.
We work with the best artisans to create you a piece of art that will bring love and peace into your household.
made with authentic gemstones
- Red Jasper – A stone of grounding also bring stability and good luck luck to the wearer.
- Red Jasper attracts prosperity and abundance.
- Red Jasper is used to awaken the kundalini and attain spiritual enlightment.
- Red Jasper help[s to remove negative energy, worry, emotional stress, anxiety and confusion.
- Red Jasper is also use for increasing memory of dreams and also increasing sexual vibrancy.
|Material:||RED JASPER CRYSTAL NECKLACE|
|Size:||1 – 1.5 inches approx.|
|Use:||Emf protection, Meditation, Energy Cleansing, Home decor, etc.|
|Place of Origin:||India|
- Standard secure Shipping.
- We use best secured and safest mode like FedEx, DHL,TNT etc for the shipping.
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business day of receipt of the total payment, unless your order includes custom-made items.
- Please note that custom orders may take longer to be shipped because of the additional manufacturing time we need to craft your special requirements. You will be notified of expected shipment date by email.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and a free professional appraisal for insurance purposes.
- We believe in customer satisfaction and Customer retention.
- In the packaging, we do take utmost care with the use of crates and corrugated boxes.
- Many factors are taken into consideration including dimensions, weight, flexibility, transportation mode as well as the final destination requirement.
- We use several different types of cushioning materials to make ready our packaging including polyurethane, polyether and polystyrene foams.